The SHC Parish Office will open from Monday, May 18th 2020 from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures by the Government’s Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) to deal with COVID-19 Pandemic, all visitors are encouraged to;
- Wear a face mask when entering the Parish’s premises and there will be temperature screening. Social distancing must be strictly ensured.
- Complete the Visitors Record Book provided when entering the Parish’s premises as part of the SOP.
- STAY AT HOME should you have fever or acute respiratory symptoms like cough or running nose.
- Use hand sanitizer made available when entering and exiting the Parish’s premises.
- The opening hours for the following;
- Main Gate (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Parish Office (9.00am – 4.00pm / Lunch hour 12.00pm – 1.30pm)
- Chapel (8.00am – 3.00pm)
We encourage our parishioners / visitors to call our Parish Office to make an appointment with our Parish Priest or Assistant Parish Priests prior.
Please call SHC Parish Office at telephone numbers; 223618, 224741, 262068 for assistance.